Sunday 9 November 2014

Where Have I Been?

Well it has been a LONG LONG time since I updated my blogs. To all readers that commented before, I am so sorry if I was not able to fully comply to your needs. Last year was a very hard year for me as I was sitting for my SPM papers but thankfully that has passed and I am doing well in my University Life.

Now that I am well settled with everything that has happened, I am ready to re-blog and all of those that wish to ask me any questions, you may proceed ahead. For my last blog post, I promised to write on those topics before but for the time being I will delay writing on those even more. If you truly wish to know more about the fabrics please do comment on them and I will give you my honest opinions on which fabrics does justice for suggies.

So, I am here to mainly tell you guys that if anything you wish for me to write about, please do so, I am willing to fulfill any of your needs, now that I have more time to spare on blogging. If in any emergencies, please do not hesitate on calling or emailing or even comment. I will do my best to reply as soon as possible, at any given time.

With that I bid Good Night and I hope everyone is doing fine. Take Care Now. XOXO.





No comments:

Post a Comment